Offering Fiberglass Pool Installation for Wilmington and Surrounding Areas
Ocean Blue Pools & Spas is Wilmington’s largest pool dealer. We have partnered with Tallman Pools to offer assisted fiberglass pool installation services. When you deal with Ocean Blue Pools & Spas, you have the confidence in knowing that your pool has been installed by true professionals.
Ocean Blue Pools & Spas will assist you in finding the contractors needed to complete your swimming pool project and we will work with these contractors hand-in-hand from start to finish.
Our Assisted Installation Includes:
- Assisting in choosing the perfect pool for your family.
- Coordinating the delivery time of your pool with you and your excavator.
- Our lead contractor will personally speak with your excavator and go over the dig instructions prior to delivery.
- Our installers will check the measurements of the hole and work with your excavator to make any necessary adjustments once they arrive.
- Assist your excavator in preparing the bottom of the hole with stone.
- Prepare the pool to be off loaded and set in the hole.
- Guide the pool into the hole and level pool with laser transit.
- Begin filling pool with water and start the back-fill process.
- Install plumbing lines.
- Set up the pool equipment and connect to plumbing lines.
- Temporarily set up pump on 110v power allowing us to make sure that all of your equipment is working properly.
- Work with your excavator to do more back filling. (Note: The backfill cannot be completed until the pool is full of water. Our installers will explain how to complete the backfill once the pool is full).
- Our installers will provide you with your pool and equipment warranty information and an additional instructions sheet. They will also show you how to maintain your pool by explaining how to operate your equipment and clean and care for your pool.
- Our crew will be onsite for approximately two days. They will not leave your site until you are fully satisfied.
- Our lead contractor will personally speak with your electrician as well as your concrete mason to review the specifications of your project.
The only contractors you will need will be an excavator, an electrician and someone to complete your concrete deck. Over the years we have worked with thousands of contractors and we will be happy to assist you in finding the right ones for your project.